To complete the enrollment process, you will need to bring the following items at least one week before starting school.
1. Application for Admissions
2. Driver’s license, state issued identification card or birth certificate
3. Social Security card
4. Alien registration card (If from a country outside of the United States)
5. High school diploma or G.E.D certificate.
6. 2015/2016 Tax returns (for the 16-17 or 17-18 award year) & W-2 forms (only if applying for Financial Aid) We can process your Financial Aid for you or you can apply online with FAFSA . School code: 030250
7. $25.00 Money order, cash or check made out to the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation-Permit fee for registration with TDLR
8. First payment - to Texas College of Cosmetology for tuition amount
Payments are determined based on financial aid available through the PELL GRANT program.
VA programs available; chapter 30, 35, post 9/11, and MyCAA
When classes start, please bring:
• Small lock for your locker
• 3-ring binder, paper, pens and pencils
• Hand Sanitizer
• Black Sharpie
• 1 box of gallon zip lock bags
• Band-Aids (1 box)
Two scrub tops will be provided, and you will be responsible for buying your own black scrub pants. All students must wear their scrubs with socks and close toed/heeled shoes at all times (tennis shoes are recommended).
No gum please.
Note: Please arrive at school by 8:00 on your first day in order to give us time to prepare you for class. Lockers and books are issued on the first day.